Empowered People Empower Others
A life-long learner, social justice activist, and serial entrepreneur, Dianne knows that an empowered human being is one who can accomplish great things—in their own life and in the lives of others. Her passion and enthusiasm for empowering people with the skills and awareness they need to make changes to their lives enables Dianne to easily connect with her audiences. Dianne’s sessions about personal empowerment are compelling, helping attendees shift the way they think about the world and their place in it.
Dianne’s approachable and authentic speaking style is ideal for audiences including yoga studios and yoga teachers, social justice organizations, small business owners, corporate audiences, college and high school students, youth organizations, and entrepreneurial groups.
Dianne speaks passionately about empowerment topics including:
- Believing in yourself in the face of adversity
- Thriving in a culture that actively seeks to limit your potential
- Making peace with your body so you can focus your attention on greater things
- Stepping out of your comfort zone so you can make the most out opportunities
- Creating collaborative and cooperative spaces for learning, growing and achieving
- Identifying the causes of fear and pushing through.
- Taking consistent action to reach your goals
Book Dianne Bondy to Speak About Empowerment
If you want to empower your audience to do great things, Dianne can help.