How to live an Abundant life.
Life is aways good even if it does not seem to be going your way. I spent a few months in a funk. I just could not snap out of it. Everything I did require enormous amount of effort and I was constantly asking myself why I feel this way. I am walking the path of service . I always try to do the right thing, why do I feel so crappy?
I was searching the interent looking for ways to lift my spirits. In the past I would have gone to the doctor and asked for meds. I decided that I would try yoga and other ways to defunk my life. It was then stumbled across this Anusara Teacher Amy Ippolitti and on her website she had tips on how to defunk your life -excellent.
Amy’s tips and sense of humour were great for lifting spirit and then I found her webinar class 90 minutes to change the world-wow and I was forever changed. I took this webinar and turned my funk around.
Here are the 5 key things I learned about finding an Abundance of happiness.
1. SMILE-even if you don’t want to. Smiling lifted my spirit and lifted the spirit those around. Pause and think back to a time that you felt good and smile.
2. Breathe- Sit and breathe. Cultivate a mediation or relaxation practice, whether you relax in a bubble bath with soothing music or you learn to meditate. Set aside 10 minutes a day to have some quiet time.
3. Believe in yourself. You are more powerful then you know. Start with the posture of success. Stand up tall, lift your heart, square your shoulders and focus on what you like about yourself. Accenuate the positive parts of yourself.
4. Surround yourself with positive people. Go to a yoga class and strike up a conservation with someone before or after class. Compliment someone. Say something positive. Make a new connection..it may change your life.
5. Share- Be sure to share something you love with some one you know. Help someone less fortunate then yourself. Find your bliss in helping others.
The way to live an abundant life is to share what you have with those around. Look at the good thinks in your life and foster an attitude of gratitude. Find what inspires you and follow that inspiration to abundance….