November 9 – 16, 2019
Retreat Adventure Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
FEE: Starting at $4395 per person
You’ll unwind and rejuvenate on a property boasting three separate gorgeously appointed villas, a private yoga studio with views to Floreana Island, the Pacific and 43 acres of lush green. Endemic giant tortoises roam freely and wild horses wander. This is a once in a lifetime experience.
Our Galapagos yoga retreat is about your abundant wellness and maximum exploration.
You’ll travel with the best Certified Galapagos Naturalist throughout the week guiding you through the spectacular flora and fauna of the islands. Immerse in all things amazing while embarking on your daily yoga practice in our fully equipped and private studio.
Your trip will include visits to must-see Galapagos sites such as Bartolomé and neighboring islands as well as hidden gems and an (fall and winter only) exclusive locals immersion. You will kayak secluded bays, immerse yourself in the culture of the local town and tour the fascinating Santa Cruz highlands.
Galapagos nature is everywhere – from swimming with sea lions and turtles, to visiting a tortoise sanctuary, spotting Galapagos penguins, flamingos, marine iguanas and the amazing blue-footed boobies… there are no un-amazing days on the islands.
Unblemished, wild, and beautiful, this completely unique UNESCO World Heritage Site offers you the perfect setting for your next yoga retreat adventure.
- Accommodation at a private yoga retreat center on Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos
Twice daily yoga (excepting as noted in the itinerary)
- A dedicated Certified Galapagos Naturalist for the week
our handpicked guide will get to know each group and can tailor talks and exploration to meet the wildlife expectations of each group
- Snorkeling and swimming (think sea turtles, sharks, penguins, sea lions, etc) on all day excursions
- Sunrise exclusive trip to Las Grietas
- Kayaking over sharks and around the mangroves on Tortuga Bay
- Three meals a day (dietary needs accommodated)
- Private cultural excursion (seasonal)
- Two meals in the town of Puerto Ayora
- 12 acres of private walking paths to explore (wild Giant Tortoises roam the property)
- Unlimited southern hemisphere star gazing
- Transfers to and from the airport (on arrival and departure days only)
What’s not included:
- Flights to Baltra, Ecuador (GPS)
- $20 U.S. SICGAL inspection and migration card
- $100 U.S. Galapagos National Park entrance fee (cash only)
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
Dianne Bondy is a celebrated yoga teacher, social justice activist and leading voice of the Yoga For All movement. Her inclusive view of yoga asana and philosophy inspires and empowers thousands of followers around the world – regardless of their shape, size, ethnicity, or level of ability.
She applies over 1000 hours of training to help her students find freedom, self-expression and radical self-love in their yoga practice. She shares her message and provides millions of followers with affordable access to online yoga classes, workshops and tutorials at her virtual studio: Yogasteya.com and her personal blog. Dianne contributes to Yoga International, Yoga Journal, Do You Yoga, and Elephant Journal. She is featured and profiled in International media outlets: The Guardian, Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan, and more. She is a spokesperson for diversity in yoga and yoga for larger bodies, as seen in her work with Pennington’s, Gaiam, and the Yoga & Body Image Coalition. Her work is published in the books: Yoga and Body Image, and Yes Yoga Has Curves.