Have you always wanted to try yoga, but find it intimidating, expensive, inaccessible, or just plain scary?
Have you started and stopped your yoga practice a dozen times over the years because you just can’t find the right teacher?
The yoga practice is designed for people of all shapes, sizes, ages, abilities, and ethnicities. But unfortunately, the media portrays yoga as a practice that is only available to the young, thin and ultra-flexible. When you don’t see yourself represented on the mat, it can leave you feeling like you don’t belong.
So let’s change the narrative together!
I’m on a mission to make yoga more accessible to everyone. I’m here to shift consciousness and I’m doing this by creating accessible yoga classes that show the world: this is what a yogi looks like.
So, will you join me in showing the world that yoga is truly for everyone?
If you have a body, you can practice yoga
Here are some resources that I’ve designed to make yoga more accessible to you.
- Weekly Tutorials – Every Tuesday I send out a short video that offers ways to make yoga more accessible for your body. Click this link and fill out the form to get the weekly classes. You’ll also receive a short 10 minute class that you can download and keep forever.
- Yogasteya – Yogasteya is my online yoga studio and community for real people doing real yoga. On this site you’ll find over 100 classes including “Intro to Yoga,” “Yoga for Bigger Bodies,” “Home Yoga e-course,” and more.
- YouTube Channel – Here you’ll find some free classes and tutorials that you can try from the comfort of our own home. I often discuss how I’m trying to take my yoga off the mat and how my practice affects my life. Click here for the Youtube Channel (and remember to subscribe!)
- Archive of Facebook Live Classes – Here you can find an archive of some facebook live classes. Not the best quality videos, but great classes that were a lot of fun to record check out the Facebook Live Classes
- Yoga for All Mini-Course – This is geared towards yoga teachers, but as a student, there’s a lot you can take away from this mini-course. Sign up for a free mini-course here and you will also get the weekly tutorials.
- Workshops and Retreats – If you’d like to practice with me in person, check out the Workshops and Retreats page to find out where I’m headed to next.