Y.E.S. – Yoga, Empowerment and Self-Love
When was the last time you celebrated your inner power, strength and beauty? How often do you reflect on all the gifts and privileges provided to you by your body?
Join Dianne Bondy E-RYT 500, celebrated Yoga For All creator, author, international yoga teacher, and social justice activist in a 6-day retreat dedicated to connecting you back to your happiness.
Let’s learn to let go of all that holds you back and experience loving yourself, as you become immersed in Dianne’s signature spirit of compassionate self-love and radical self-acceptance. Through her guided meditation practices, expertly sequenced Yoga For All practices, and enlightened conversations, you’ll uncover insights into your deepest desires and personal strength.
What You Can Expect:
- Learn practical tools, meditations, yoga postures and intelligent modifications designed to re-connect you with your body and desires
- Let go of negative self-talk and limiting beliefs through practical techniques and daily strategies
- Re-connect with your life purpose through journaling and deep self-reflection
- Join like-minded soul shakers who are looking to make a difference in the world
- Discover the techniques of radical self-love and learn to make empowered decisions
Celebrate your uniquely beautiful self, cultivate a whole new level of self-awareness, and emerge feeling more focused, centered and accepting of who you are and all you stand for. Come, say Y.E.S.!