Become a Registered Yoga Teacher
When you are looking for a Yoga Teacher Program, it’s important that you study with a qualified teacher that aligns with your goals and vision.
Dianne Bondy has been running teacher training for over 10 years and has taught hundreds of people the skills needed to teach yoga to students that are beginners, advanced and anywhere in between.
Dianne often teaches internationally and is a very popular teacher on the webs biggest yoga platforms such as Yoga International and OmStars.
Only a limited number of students will be accepted to this training. To schedule an interview, use the contact form on this website or email Dianne (@) DianneBondyYoga (dot) com
- Yoga examined with a focus on asana, meditation, philosophy, accessibility, alignment, self-study, social justice and accessible applications.
- You will learn to create flows for a variety of class types. Explore what works best for your body. Learn how to help your students find what works for their bodies. All the while creating a deeper connection with your yoga.
- This course offers a complete study of the eight limbs of yoga based on the Yoga Sutras.
- Our training is devoted to helping Yoga Teachers teach to all walks of life.
- Our motto is “yoga for all” Our asana technique explores contemporary principles of alignment, functional movement and safety while honouring our students’ need for creativity, freedom, and self-expression in their practice.
- You will study over 50 asanas poses along with restorative and accessible movements using hands-on assists, optimal alignment principles, and dynamic sequencing.
- This yoga teacher training will provide you with a solid understanding of how to sequence postures for teaching vinyasa yoga while also providing the basic energetic and physical alignment principles and modifications that help students find their full potential within their practice.
- This teacher training has a limited class size to facilitate personal learning objectives. Our small class sizes ensure that our graduates fully understand the subtleties of physical alignment, emotional connection, and spiritual well-being that are crucial components of their teaching path.
The commitment to our students’ individual attention, questions and priorities help to make our program unique.
The prerequisites for this course are as follows:
- a minimum of one (1) year of personal practice
- a willingness to learn and be open to the practice
Areas of study
- Mindfulness (Meditation)
- Asanas (Postures) Theory and Practice
- Anatomy and Safety
- Yoga Philosophy
- The Business of Yoga
- Accessibility, and underserved populations
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative and Trauma-Informed Yoga
- Democratizing Yoga,
- Social Justice
- The Art and Science of Teaching Yoga for all
- Chakras and Yoga of Sound
1. Dianne as E-RYT 500 has over 20+ years of experience and training
2. Yoga Alliance Registered Training
3. Very thorough and comprehensive.
4. We are proven. We have a long list of graduates who are teaching in the community.
January 4th – June 14th, 2019
Friday Evenings 7pm -9pm
Saturday and Sundays 8am -4pm with the exception of Feb 2-3 which we will meet Friday 7-10
Sat/Sun 10am – 5pm
Teacher Training Schedule:
Cost $2600 +HST Early registration $2850 +HST Late Registration
Payment plans available.
Only a limited number of students will be accepted to this training.
To apply for this training:
- Use the contact form on this website or email Dianne (@) DianneBondyYoga (dot) com to schedule an interview.
Complete the form below
- There is a $150 deposit due at the interview. If you are accepted, the deposit will go to your tuition. If you are not accepted the deposit will be returned.
- To apply for our 200 Hour Teacher Training, please fill out the form below and submit upon completion. Please give us as much information as you feel comfortable providing so we can learn about you and your practice.
- $150 deposit is required to hold your space and interview with Dianne is required.