Yoga is for Everyone.
All body types, all ages, all ethnicities, able-bodied and differently-abled bodies can (and should) practice yoga. No matter what category you find yourself in, yoga is for you.
As a yoga teacher, you have the ability to shift consciousness and raise spirits.
It’s no secret that mainstream yoga culture depicts yoga as a practice for the rich, thin, and ultra-flexible. In this way, yoga culture is perpetuating the same exclusion many of us face everyday in society as a whole. After all, the yoga mat is a metaphor for life.
Teaching yoga offers you a platform that invites all people to join together from a place of compassion and self-love. It’s a vehicle that you can use to spread your message and live your dharma. Together, we can use the principles and practices of yoga to change the world.
But first, we need students!
If you’re a yoga teacher looking to expand your practice so that it’s more inclusive, I have some resources that can help.
- Yoga for All Training – This is my signature course that I offer with co-conspirator Amber Karnes twice a year. This is a paid course, but you can get a free mini-version delivered to your inbox. Click here to get your free Yoga for All Mini-Course
- Tuesday Tutorials – Get a quick fix with a video tip designed to help you make your classes more accessible. You can reply to these emails and ask asana specific questions and I may use them in upcoming tutorials. You will also get these weekly tutorials when you sign up for the free Yoga for All Mini-Course. So go ahead and sign up to get your free Yoga for All Mini-Course (and weekly tutorials)
- Blog – You can find more short video tutorials, and other things to stimulate your mind and broaden your practice, on my blog
- YouTube – Here’s where I offer more free videos that breakdown yoga asana, as well as different ways of living our your dharma as a yoga teacher. Head over to my YouTube channel (and remember to subscribe!)
- Workshops – Come and practice with me live! Check out my workshop page to find where I’ll be headed to next
Enter Your Name and Email Below to Receive The Yoga for All Mini-Course and the Weekly Tutorials