You can do yoga. In this companion course for my first book, “Yoga for Everyone,” you’ll learn how to adapt 50 classic yoga poses to work for your unique body. Then, we’ll put them all together to create 10 sequences you can practice at home. In the Yoga for Everyone Course, you get:
- Videos breaking down the 50 most common yoga poses and how to adapt them to your body
- 10 yoga practices created especially for this course using the poses you’ve learned
- Demonstrations of how to use yoga props to make poses more accessible
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can connect and ask questions
- PLUS an added bonus course “Make the Pose Fit Your Body,” where we will delve even deeper into making your practice more accessible.
I hope you’ll join us!
I am so excited to get started and to share the love with my students. I teach older adults (and a few younger adults) of all shapes and abilities, and they are so committed!. They are probably getting a little board with my sequencing and modifications. This is good timing!
Not sure what is wrong but a number of the videos are not working. I see a fuzzy still image and hear your voice. Please help.
Hi, I can’t seem to replicate that issue. it’s possible this may have to do with your internet connection or device.