Creating Community. Empowering Meaningful Change.
For more than 20 years, Dianne has led conferences, workshops, specialized training courses, and public and private events for universities, professional associations, medical professionals, entrepreneurs, corporations, and yoga organizations around the world. Her passion and enthusiasm for connecting with people enable her to lead critical conversations on sensitive subjects with ease and grace. These sessions are powerful, helping attendees shift the way they think about the world and their place in it.
Dianne’s authenticity and realness make it easy for audience members to connect with her. She’s approachable and grounded, with a refreshing no-nonsense approach to talking about tough topics. She calls each shot like she sees it, but does so in a way that fosters connection and understanding.
A Powerful and Engaging Speaker
Dianne speaks passionately on a number of topics relating to:
- Overcoming past trauma
- Eating disorder recovery and care-giving
- Yoga as therapy
- Holistic self-care
- Body image
- Diversity, race and culture
- Social justice and activism
What You Can Expect
When you hire Dianne to speak at your next event, you can expect:
- A 1:1 consultation call to understand the scope of your event, topic, objectives, and audience
- Customized content created specifically to meet your organization’s goals
- Social media and blog promotion for all public access speaking events to Dianne’s social networks
- An exclusive resource page for attendees, including slides and resources from Dianne’s presentation
- Post-event call to review event outcomes and ensure client satisfaction
- Timely and professional communications with the Dianne Bondy Yoga team
Book Dianne Bondy to Speak at Your Next Event
If you want to create a community of inclusion, bolster social change, or examine and apply the principles of yoga and mindfulness to your organization, Dianne can help you do it.