If You Have a Body, You Can Practice Yoga
Do you want to do yoga, but find it to be intimidating, expensive, inaccessible, or just plain scary? Yoga is designed for people of all shapes, sizes, ages, abilities, and ethnicities, but when you don’t see yourself represented on the mat, it can leave you feeling like you don’t belong.
That simply isn’t true. If you have a body, you can practice yoga. Step onto your mat and into your power. Show the world: this is what a yogi looks like.
Resources for Yoga Students
Want to learn more about how to adapt yoga to meet the needs of your unique body? Check out the resources below.
- Yoga For Everyone: 50 Poses for Every Type of Body. Get Dianne’s new book and learn how to adapt 50 classic yoga poses for your unique body.
- Yoga for All Students Practice with Dianne in the comfort of your own home with Yoga for All Students, Dianne’s online yoga studio and community for real people doing real yoga. Choose from over over 100 classes for a small monthly fee and get access to classes like “Intro to Yoga,” “Yoga for Bigger Bodies,” “Home Yoga e-course,” and more.
- Dianne Bondy Yoga YouTube Channel. Watch free videos where Dianne breaks down classic yoga poses, offers free classes and tutorials, and shares about taking yoga off the mat and into real life.Remember to subscribe and hit the bell for notifications.
- Yoga For All Mini-Course. Geared towards yoga teachers, this free video course offers a lot to students as well. Learn how to make yoga more accessible for your body.
- Workshops. Find out where Dianne will be teaching her next in-person yoga workshop!