Yoga For All Weekend Workshop with Dianne Bondy
October 6, 2020
October 17-18, 2020
Through asana, education, and conversation, this workshop explores how racism and ableism show up in yoga spaces, and how we as individuals can reconcile our relationship with our own bodies in order to help all bodies feel welcome in our yoga community.
Yoga For All is offered in an intensive weekend that explores:
- Confronting our own bias when faced with people who are different from us
- Fostering community and a sense of belonging in the studio
- Creating inclusive and customized classes for all bodies
- Using props and variations to make asana accessible for all bodies
- The impact of diet and beauty cultures on yoga and the world at large
- Creating accessible yoga spaces
Participants will explore innovative solutions to posture challenges and learn how to adjust any pose so that it better fits their unique body. The Yoga For All Workshop includes opportunities for participants to ask questions in a brave and affirming space.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.